Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Friends and Family day







Wow. It was great to see everyone today. More than I had expected. The feedback was great. I wasn't surprised by people's reaction to the Tamales, I've spend considerable time making sure they tasted phenomenal. I was a little surprised buy people's reaction to the layout of the shoppe. They thought it was very open and inviting and intimate. I could have guessed the open and inviting, the intimate comments where a suprise. Then someone said that it was because people want to belong. They want to be a part of a community. Of course we do. Then they said that our Shoppe brings our customers close to our production. I just like being able to work and see our customers. I'm so excited.
I had wanted to get a lot more photos but the battery was low and then crapped out on me. I'll get more later.

1 comment:

LJ Martin said...

What an incredible day! I don't have the words to express how proud I am of you for taking on your dream and making it happen. It is a beautiful thing. I know that continuing and growing success is in store for you. Love you. Lisa