Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Time to Cry

Tears of joy. Tears from a long journey. Tears from family heartache. Tears from not being able to spend time with remote family. Tears from seeing your dream realized. Tears from seeing all the love and support you have. I'll go jump in the hot tub with Sherry and share my tears there.

Our first day and it was great. We sold out of many Tamales. People raved. We met new customers. We could have sold more if we had more. We learned a lot. I tired right now so the words aren't coming like they were earlier. So, I'm going to sign off and on Sunday I'll do a nice long recap.

for all of you wanted, wishing, hoping to start your own venture, my words are these: You'll never be totally prepared. You never be underwhelmed. You'll never be alone. You'll never be happier. If all these things aren't a part of your experience, you need to find out why. Because when you find your passion, it's a beautiful world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd, your comments show that your business adventure is truly Meaningful, Fulfilling, Right, and Feasible. I wish you the best of luck.

I have spread the word to my friends in Phoenix and Vegas if they make it down there.

I will make the trip down there next summer.